Is there any additional wiring work required?

Last Updated: 1st of August, 2013

Your home has been cabled in accordance with PTC 106 and the jack points have been installed either to your requirements as the builder or to the developer's specs during construction. If you would like additional outlets installed in your property, any certified structured cabling technician should be able to do the work for you.

If you are going to require more then one phone line then additional wiring will be required, this needs to be arranged with your electrician.